Less than ten minutes' drive south of Barbezieux, in peaceful countryside and yet with easy access to the N10 highway (Angouleme - Bordeaux), this atypical equestrian property comprises over 6.6 acres of level grazing land, in which are implanted:
- a comfortable, well-designed and low-maintenance single-storey 3-bed house;
- a brand-new triple stable block, fully equipped;
- a sheep-fold or poney stall that can easily house two ponies;
- a double garage which offers conversion potential, and part of which is currently used as a tack room;
- and a garden equipment storage unit.
The paddocks are secured by new wooden posts and electric fencing. A further feature of interest is a new purpose-built enclosure for cats, which offers a secure external environment for felines, at the same time connecting to the house. This opens up the possibility of taking cats as boarders, or for breeding.
To sum up, this unusual property offers comfort and privacy for humans and for their equine, canine and/or feline friends, in a pleasant countryside location only a short drive from shops and services. Buyers must budget for some work on the septic tank system which works perfectly but falls short of the latest regulations.
Price agency fees INCLUDED : 195 040 €
Price agency fees EXCLUDED : 184 000 €
Agency fees of 6.00% , all tax included, to be paid by the buyer
Primary energy consumption
Greenhouse gas emission